Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

the hiphop thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi again,

Trying to keep things in keeping with the thread.

This is one of Australia's better known songs (the original) - something we seem to pass down to the younger generations. I always rock this joint on ANZAC Day and Memorial Day.

This isn't a bastardisation of an Australian musical treasure, it's paying due respect and is fully endorsed by the original artists, and those that are represented in the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns82tHhJOr0

This was one of the most dividing issues during the '06 Australian election. It has since been proven that although Howard responded in a less than perfect manner, our current government are completely shithouse compared to him.

A lot of this song is very true, but the anger at the government is ridiculous. Now with Kevin Rudd we are truly screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQnGqdFO9EY

Cheers,
Nik

Last edited by theprotest; 05-07-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

I can't get my post to work? I cannot post multiple vids?

Got it figured - seems TS is much more advanced than my forums... no need for YT tags!

Cheers,
Nik

Last edited by theprotest; 05-07-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Hi again,

Looks like I've got it figured.

I'll throw some at you from the bloke who got me hooked on hip hop. Goes by Benefit, owns Indelible Ink records, as far as I can tell not much ever came of the label. He won the HeavyD'/Napster competition which threw a few thousand his way - I can't find the track right now.

I don't know much more about the story, but dude has some killer lyrics. Had one hell of a story too, did the whole album with a $14 microphone plugged into a crappy PC - that's the story anyway, I've always believed it.

This first one is still to this day my favourite track. I could word for word this in my sleep.

My story.

YouTube - BENEFIT - My Story

So Sick; this track I always loved. Used to recite this one in the right situation and it always got me play with the ladies.

YouTube - Benefit - So Sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBtN7TNA1Ak

Cheers,
Nik

Last edited by theprotest; 05-08-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
good stuff, keep'em coming.

Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
More awesomeness:
YouTube - The Knux - Bang! Bang!

YouTube - The Knux - FIRE (Put It In The Air)

Last edited by mbolo; 05-08-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Quick Reply: the hiphop thread.