Notices
Teamspeed Green The Forum For Cars That Will Change Our World & Way Of Thinking.

Do you consider Tesla a "Modern Muscle" car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 04:21 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Uhm....no. It has a M 159, liquid-cooled V8 Four-stroke engine, you lawn flamingo!
How clueless are you, you reeky puttock. It has the M 159B Rev 2.1 which is a secret variant of the V8 they bolted another 4 cylinders from the 200 Kompressor on so it would be faster. Maybe if you spent more time learning about cars than you do getting your vageen waxed, you would have a clue! Jesus! Pfft. Hmpf. Sigh.

Old 08-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
How clueless are you, you reeky puttock. It has the M 159B Rev 2.1 which is a secret variant of the V8 they bolted another 4 cylinders from the 200 Kompressor on so it would be faster. Maybe if you spent more time learning about cars than you do getting your vageen waxed, you would have a clue! Jesus! Pfft. Hmpf. Sigh.
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth, ya moose molester?

Old 08-13-2012, 05:03 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth, ya moose molester?

Old 08-13-2012, 05:11 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
I'm sorry . Let's stop trolling each other.

Wanna go make fun of johnsgt in his newest thread ? Apparently he became a philanthropist by showing pics of his 50k paint job Ferrari to us less fortunate.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tberg is an unknown quantity at this point
Very old thread, but my dream muscle car is the 1968 Pontiac GTO. Drawing pictures of it in high school over 50 years ago kept me awake for three years. That front Endura bumper changed the way cars would be built forever into the future, and this was a 5mph bumper that was integrated into a beautiful design element 5 years before the Federal Government required it. My Goat is coming back from a body off restoration in the next couple of weeks. There is a picture below just out of the paint shop. My other "muscle" car dream is really an Italian sports car with an American muscle car engine, the De Tomaso Pantera. Mine came out of a 4 year restoration/modification last year. So I acquired my muscle car dreams and made them what I dreamt of.