Notices
Teamspeed Green The Forum For Cars That Will Change Our World & Way Of Thinking.

Fisker @ Cars & Coffee, VA. (Also some Teslas)

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great pics! Glad to see you're putting the D700 to good use. I love the looks of the Fisker but the only thing that bugs me is how huge the car is and yet it has a tiny little trunk. Not really that big of a deal though.
Thanks Alex. This is the first time I've really taken it out, and I paired it today with a 50mm 1.4. I LOVE this combo (except you gotta use your feet to zoom...). I need to work on it a bit, and get comfortable with setting it to get exactly what I want, but I'm very impressed so far. Check out the GT2RS thread I just put in Porsche/GT forum. I was really trying to take advantage of the 1.4

Old 11-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I always miss the good stuff when I don't go. GRRR!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
I was at C&C today and got a chance to check this car out in person as well. I was very impressed.