Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

February 14 is Starbucks Appreciation Day

Old 01-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
February 14 is Starbucks Appreciation Day

The anti constitution gun control folks are staging a boycott on Starbucks on Valentine's day because Starbucks has consistently allowed open carriers to be on their premise even in democrat ruled hell hole that is CA.

Participate in the Starbucks Boycott « Gun Victims Action Council

I don't really drink coffee, but I will be sure to buy a cup that day from Starbucks.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
What is this... I don't even. I'll buy something that day too.

Are gun control supporters just stupid? Starbucks? Like it'll make the world a safer place to patrol Starbucks stores for people with guns. Most of the customers are anti-gun hipsters anyways

Old 01-26-2012, 11:59 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
So let me get this straight - a group of people are boycotting Starbucks because they do not ban people who are legally allowed to carry a weapon?

Old 01-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
I will also support Starbucks that day.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
So let me get this straight - a group of people are boycotting Starbucks because they do not ban people who are legally allowed to carry a weapon?
God Bless the US!

Old 01-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Yes.

Places like CPK, Costco, Peet's Coffee, etc in CA have a no weapons policy EVEN if you are legally allowed to carry.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:12 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I do not know all that much about CCW to be honest, and the concept of carrying a weapon in the first place is pretty far away from my culture, but that is ridiculous.

And in related news, a group of people are protesting outside a Walmart because they do not prevent people who have been ticketed for speeding in the past to enter their stores.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by jox
I do not know all that much about CCW to be honest, and the concept of carrying a weapon in the first place is pretty far away from my culture, but that is ridiculous.
You had to have been old enough to have been conscripted for the military service right? Did you get to play with anything interesting?

I remember the swedish guys in my high school were talking about that.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:38 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by stuka
You had to have been old enough to have been conscripted for the military service right? Did you get to play with anything interesting?

I remember the swedish guys in my high school were talking about that.
It was indeed forced conscription back when I was of age (it isn't anymore) but didn't really feel like wasting over a year of my life when I was young and awesome, so I managed to get a pass which wasn't really that hard.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:32 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
just plain ridiculous shit right there...

I guess they`re slowly running out of ideas

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: February 14 is Starbucks Appreciation Day