Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Hangun videos?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Hangun videos?

Ok, yes, I mis-spelled handgun....moving on...

Well, I got super lucky (at least in my mind) and found out I have a BLM piece of land near me, that the locals have turned into a awesome gun range, minus the RO.

Great canyons, many miles of them, and will offer a great place to practice.

I built up 5 target stands and a barricade and will post some pics when I get down there.

But... I am bringing the wife. She is attending with me her VERY first class on tactical handgun. She is very nervous, as you can imagine. I got her a holster, nothing fancy and though she has been at the range a half dozen times, I want to her learn holster, and a little more realistic target engagement, beyond a pretty circle on a piece of cardboard.

So she will learn to draw, reload, and shoot like I was taught (as much as I can).

I am going to try some Viking drills I have seen on youtube, like 3/1/1 and the trilambda, but can anyone recommend a couple of drills for a total noob? I want her to learn gun safety first off. Trigger finger awareness and muzzle control and then maybe some fun drills?

Help me...

Last edited by Curvejunkie; 08-08-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
NOthing???

Old 08-09-2011, 06:26 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I just saw this.

Two excellent video's:
Do a search for the following. I'm laying on the couch, wide awake after not sleeping well.

Search for the Noveske Shooting Team. On their website you will find an EXCELLENT video for sale. It is worth every penny.

Also, another search for the Magpul video that I think is called The Art of the Handgun.

Look up Brian Eno's and you'll find more info than you'll know what to do with.

If you don't find the links soon, I'll put em up when I have some coffee in me.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks! Ill do that... I owe you a call this week. I have meetings today but how about tomorrow?