Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Well, we pulled the trigger!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Curvejunkie
Yes they have three I guess and they are in process with the DoD now. Ill learn more next week.
You may want to go ahead and start working on a GSA schedule now. That way, when stuff like this happens again, you're prepared. You have pricing, and you are vetted.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, Everything is rolling now! Just submitted our SBA loan BP and paperwork, and got our lease all nailed down. Just went by the new shop, taking a look at what we have to demo and maybe some posssible layouts. I was over talking with the gun/bow guys at Bass Pro shops, which is about 3 miles from our shop, and he told me they sold 14K guns last year, including 100 on black friday alone. So i wandered up and down the selection, and wow, they are overpriced. I am going to have a blast ripping the guts out of that department... we will only complete on handguns, since they refuse to stock any black rifles and or Ak models, but that is just fine with me!

Old 08-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see it man.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I feel like I should make time to drive from Minnesota this winter to pick up a Stag M8L...

Perhaps that is my winter vacation this year?