Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

A heart warming story

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by chokeu2
“We live in a very prominent area and my fiancee wears a $60,000 engagement ring,” he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”

talk about a douche

oh and 60k diamond ring + 2700sq feet home = not happening

Old 03-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
Pink gun + bang > Black gun w/ no bang.

A lot of guys flip over pink/purple/whatever coated guns. I don't get it. Who cares of a lady has a pink, orange, teal or polka-dotted gun, so long as she uses it when it counts.
Not flipping or anything, don't take my comment that seriously.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I would've loved to have been watching that on video. I do have to disagree about the size of the house in correlation to the price of her ring. I have worked on and remodeled $1M+ houses in CA that were <2k square feet, and there were Ferraris in the garage.

Old 03-24-2011, 05:04 AM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
He will forever be known as the guy that got killed by a girl with a pink gun.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
She should dump the loser and trade her rock for a 996 TT or a clean GTR. She then could join TS and snag a mod, or become one.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:36 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
She should dump the loser and trade her rock for a 996 TT or a clean GTR. She then could join TS and snag a mod, or become one.
Are you suggesting that there's a correlation between pink guns and moderatorship? Do you want a neg rep?

Old 03-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SoCal
I would've loved to have been watching that on video. I do have to disagree about the size of the house in correlation to the price of her ring. I have worked on and remodeled $1M+ houses in CA that were <2k square feet, and there were Ferraris in the garage.
this is Florida, not Cali. Plus anyone who talks to a reporter about buying a 60k engagement ring can't afford one.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:47 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Are you suggesting that there's a correlation between pink guns and moderatorship? Do you want a neg rep?
Oh hell yes!

TS has even begun issuing nancy pants and snivel rags!

Old 03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Oh hell yes!

TS has even begun issuing nancy pants and snivel rags!
Jox did not like this comment.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
That's awesome! That's like a chick owning a pink UGR TTGallardo
I would drive a pink UGT TTG in a heart beat

Quick Reply: A heart warming story