Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Talk to me about concealed holsters

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
And risk getting shot by some uneducated cop....

Old 03-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Fuel and Fire, are you in Ventura County? Relief might come for you sooner than for me in LA county.

Ventura - Calguns.net

Old 03-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
And risk getting shot by some uneducated cop....
Yea Yea... But then you can sue them! Oh wait....

Originally Posted by stuka
Fuel and Fire, are you in Ventura County? Relief might come for you sooner than for me in LA county.

Ventura - Calguns.net
Yea, and I have that thread bookmarked. Figured I should wait until the dust settles. I have a descent good cause statement, but I figure it doesn't hurt to see who they have approved, and denied.

Old 03-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Ventura - Calguns.net
Any news for Orange County?

Old 03-31-2011, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Any news for Orange County?
OC not looking too good. And you can blame it on the BOS on hiring an anti gun Hutchens as the sheriff (though BOS has come out many times and said that they had no idea that she hates guns).

Orange - Calguns.net

Old 03-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Blackhawk Serpa. They rock.
The only way I can conceal a Serpa is with a heavy winter coat. Great for open carry though.

Old 03-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I conceal carry a Glock 19 in a Serpa 9 months a year. Of course, I am wearing armored plates and it is apparent that I probably have a gun on me.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
^ You carry it on the outside of your waistband though - right? No way that sucker fits comfortably on the inside...

Old 03-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
OC not looking too good. And you can blame it on the BOS on hiring an anti gun Hutchens as the sheriff (though BOS has come out many times and said that they had no idea that she hates guns).

Orange - Calguns.net
What is BOS?

Old 03-31-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
What is BOS?
board of supervisors.

when corona was fired they were charged with hiring an interim sheriff, and they supposedly did not know that Hutchens was anti gun. There have been a few well publicized meetings where the BOS tried to get Hutchens to go along with OC's more liberal issuing policy of corona, but she basically told them to get lost.

As it stands, Ventura will probably fold, so that's good news for fuel and fire. Yolo will lose in court, and will be forced to change policy. Once that happens, lawsuits will be filed in the remainder counties under equal protection clause to force the change.

A long process, but thanks to W's Alito and Roberts and their Heller and McDonald, there is now light at the end of the tunnel.

Quick Reply: Talk to me about concealed holsters