Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Lunch at the club

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Just seems like a lot weapons. BTW Boxer and Brown will win. Whitman and Fiorina are Quacks!!!!!!!!! Whitman is frankly scary.
Obviously you are OK with Calpers and how they are running California to the ground with their control of the Democrats who control California.

We are voting for Whitman and Fiorina. Both actually know a thing or two about business, and don't like to piss on the Constitution, unlike the Democrats and their intense hate for the 2nd amendment.

Did you know that Feinstein has a CCW in a state where it is near impossible to have one? If she was truely anti 2nd amendment, shouldn't she give up her CCW?

Old 10-21-2010, 05:35 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Just seems like a lot weapons. BTW Boxer and Brown will win. Whitman and Fiorina are Quacks!!!!!!!!! Whitman is frankly scary.
Why does that seem like a lot of weapons?

Is it your assumption that I'm one moment away from committing a violent, criminal act? Do you assume that because it is what you would do if you had such things in your possession?

People use evil weapons in the act of self defense FAR more than they are used for criminal acts.

I'm curious about your mind set? "Seems like a lot of weapons", how? What rational basis? I enjoy the sport of shooting, and I will certainly not use them in a violent criminal act. Unless, the government makes me a criminal simply because I own them, as I'm entitled according to the second amendment; and they try to take them.

Boxer... Now there is an oxygen thief. And you're calling Fionna and Whitman quacks? Seriously? And Pelosi??? Really??? Those are your standards of sanity and leadership? Wow... Speaks to your statement, "seems like a lot of weapons".

Old 10-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka

Zombies, of course.

Old 10-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Why does that seem like a lot of weapons?

Is it your assumption that I'm one moment away from committing a violent, criminal act? Do you assume that because it is what you would do if you had such things in your possession?

People use evil weapons in the act of self defense FAR more than they are used for criminal acts.

I'm curious about your mind set? "Seems like a lot of weapons", how? What rational basis? I enjoy the sport of shooting, and I will certainly not use them in a violent criminal act. Unless, the government makes me a criminal simply because I own them, as I'm entitled according to the second amendment; and they try to take them.

Boxer... Now there is an oxygen thief. And you're calling Fionna and Whitman quacks? Seriously? And Pelosi??? Really??? Those are your standards of sanity and leadership? Wow... Speaks to your statement, "seems like a lot of weapons".
Your words not mine...just sayin.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
What are you preparing for!! Seems a little extreme?
You must be from CA.. oh wait yah, you are.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
Choke, glad you found a nice place to shoot so close by, be glad you dont live in CA. The nearest indoor range is 10mins away which is lucky but other than that its 40+ min drive for another indoor range or if Im lucky enough 1hr+ for some desolate blm land.

Also our laws here in CA make me give up on our idiotic species. I seriously have no hope for another 5-10 generations of our country.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
B - When did you get a SCAR? I love mine... It looks like I'll be in your neck of the woods again in early Dec. I'll let you know when I have fixed dates.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Speaking like a Californian who doesn't like guns.

Zombies, of course.
If Choke is preparing for zombies, seven out of those eight groups aren't going to do anything to bring them down.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Brian, I'm definitely making a B-Line for your house as soon as I hear of the first zombie attack!

Old 10-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Nice arsenal! Sounds like the Scottsdale Gun Club. No food there, but it's pretty snazzy for a shooting range.

Quick Reply: Lunch at the club