Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Never heard of Keltec RFB

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010 | 11:38 AM
|
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of Keltec RFB

Is this rifle any good? It looks interesting, what with the mag being behind the trigger and all.

Kel Tec

Old 01-17-2010 | 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enoughHuggies will become famous soon enough
The Jury is still out I really like the Bullpup design but I am very leery of the ejection method of this gun. It ejects out the front like a FN FS2000 and I have not had great success with that gun. That design is prone to ejection jams and very hard to clear.