Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Heckler & Koch USP accessories

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
Heckler & Koch USP accessories

Team:

Does anyone know of a reputable store that sells H&K accessories, i.e. lights/lasers?

thx.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Where are you located? Or are you looking for an online store?

Old 11-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
SoCal. Online stores are ok too.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:00 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahh, I see. Hmmm? Well, there are quite a few cop shops (and a couple of shooting ranges) in Costa Mesa, and there is On Target in Mission Viejo by the Mercedes dealership. Let me root around through some of my bookmarks and see if I can find anything. On Target is a good place though (just call in advance to see if they have what you are looking for). Good luck bro.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Botach Tactical, Quantico Supply, RGuns, and Scottsdale Gun Club all have excellent online stores and all carry H&K products.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
Ahh, I see. Hmmm? Well, there are quite a few cop shops (and a couple of shooting ranges) in Costa Mesa, and there is On Target in Mission Viejo by the Mercedes dealership. Let me root around through some of my bookmarks and see if I can find anything. On Target is a good place though (just call in advance to see if they have what you are looking for). Good luck bro.
Thanks SoCal. I'm looking for USP tactical attachments, i.e. light/laser, and factory magazines, sights, etc.

i'm hoping to find some stuff at a local show.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Botach Tactical, Quantico Supply, RGuns, and Scottsdale Gun Club all have excellent online stores and all carry H&K products.
thx, i'll check them out.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Noel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud ofNoel has much to be proud of
Just a word to the wise regarding Botach Tactical. I had a bad experience when trying to purchase a watch from them. I ordered the watch, they charged my card, and then sent me an order confirmation email. All good, right? 10 days go by and nothing. Turns out the watch was back ordered. Never notified me or anything. I called and cancelled. With that said, I've heard people have good experiences as well. Probably something to do with poor inventory management software or something.

I'm not alone.
Botach Tactical - botachtactical.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

http://botach-tactical.pissedconsumer.com/

Last edited by Noel; 11-21-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
HK Parts

Here is good source for HK/USP components. HK Parts - HKPARTS.NET

Old 11-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by RSSmike
Here is good source for HK/USP components. HK Parts - HKPARTS.NET
wow, awesome site, thanks. i've been searching for a decent online retailer; these guys take the cake.

Quick Reply: Heckler & Koch USP accessories