Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

I would buy this in a heartbeat...

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:07 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, initially I thought it was a shotgun. That would be ideal. They need to make a shotgun version...maybe 20 gauge or even a .410

Anyway, very cool concept. Why just the other day I was walking to the mailbox and this annoying neighbor came outside with her kids and dog. It was time to get down to business! But I had nothing... lol

Old 03-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Super D
That is one cool gun. What could you load it with that wouldn't go through a house for short-range issues like an intruder? Would it be a viable replacement for a sawed-off?

There are three options that I know of.

One is to buy "subsonic" loads, which are bullets with less velocity. The downside is that they may not cycle well and end up jamming the gun. They may still go through several walls.

Another is to buy "less lethal" rounds such as rubberized bullets. At close range these bullets tend to be lethal but they tend not to penetrate multiple walls very well.

Finally, you can buy "frangible" rounds which fragment into smaller pieces on impact. These rounds are highly lethal against their target and they tend not to penetrate multiple walls.

None of these bullet types will penetrate body armor. I generally load the first three rounds of my guns with frangible rounds.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:09 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
FOCKING RAD !!!!!

too bad it's still just a "prototype...concept idea"

Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ajindfw
There are three options that I know of....
Thanks, AJ.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:24 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Another time this comes in handy...

You're sitting in school, and you see outside tons of parachutes dropping from the sky. They're not American. Your teacher goes outside to find out what's going on, and gets mowed down... It's time to get down to business!

WOLVERINES!

Old 03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott in Houston
Another time this comes in handy...

You're sitting in school, and you see outside tons of parachutes dropping from the sky. They're not American. Your teacher goes outside to find out what's going on, and gets mowed down... It's time to get down to business!

WOLVERINES!
Go for head shots- the Russkiy body armor will stop the 9mm that this thing shoots.

Old 03-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
OMFG hahahahah!