Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Thanks Gents!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Well I'm in college so it would just get trashed anyways. Plus you can't shoot things with furniture.
Nope, but ask Scott-n-htown about his roommates books

Old 01-29-2009, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice collection.

Old 01-29-2009, 06:07 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Yeah its a sickness, but I have learned a TON in the last few months.

Reloading is something I felt would help me get a deeper understanding of the sport as a whole and it really had done just that. My new rifle setup should be ready in the next week, I got .308 specifically so I can shoot a ton and perfect my reloads. It will be fun comparing my hand loads to federal match grade ammo and learning the tricks to a perfect cartridge.

The best part about this sport for me has been getting to interact with the type of people this sport caters to. The hunting/ex-mil crew is just a great group of people willing to help out anyone that wants to partake in their sport. I kind of feel like every time I walk into the range I'm walking into a small town like where my dad lives. Everybody knows everybody and they are all there to help each other out. Good time.

Brian you know if you are ever in ohio for some reason I am taking you shooting fyi!
Very refreshing to hear!
And awesome to see someone take such an outstanding and well thought out interest in the sport. You're the type of guy the sport needs.

And rest assured, when I end up in Ohio, you're on.