Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Post your arsenal

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 02:28 PM
OG.
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
I really don't want this thread to devolve into a gun argument, we have enough of those around as it is. I will say one thing only about this:

No one here comments negatively about someone who owns several cars, nor asks them why they'd need that many. This is just another hobby people enjoy, this thread is about that and not about killing anything or anyone. Let's keep it fun, please!
He isnt nerual, Josh is kewl and thinks all Yanks are nuts !

Old 02-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBGT2
He isnt nerual, Josh is kewl and thinks all Yanks are nuts !
I never said he wasn't cool, I just wanted to address what I'm sure other posters were thinking about. I know there are some people here who feel just as strongly in the other direction. My mom was British, unfortunately I grew up in a household like that. I guess her plan backfired because I think guns are the awesomest.

Old 02-05-2008, 02:31 PM
OG.
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
I never said he wasn't cool, I just wanted to address what I'm sure other posters were thinking about. I know there are some people here who feel just as strongly in the other direction. My mom was British, unfortunately I grew up in a household like that. I guess her plan backfired because I think guns are the awesomest.

You mean to tell me we have people here that dont like guns???

Oh my they will just have to NOT click on this thread, LOL.

Old 02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have a picture of it, but this is my rifle with the black fiber glass stock...

I sometimes think I want the EBR stock, and then I remember that I live in California, sigh.

Attached Images  
Old 02-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly, you're reading way too much into that comment you nutter, i was actually on the rifle team for 4 years.

Old 02-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by LABrit
Exactly, you're reading way too much into that comment you nutter.
I'm sorry but I got worked up because I thought you were staring at my tinfoil hat...

Where is everyone else? RufMD has some fancy firearms, does he not? Come on let's see!

Old 02-05-2008, 02:48 PM
OG.
Found few more.

1st one me shooting one of our M60's, had 2 sold one a couple months ago,
2nd one buddy of mine with my bro's fave MG3
3rd shot is what the MG3 looked like after a continuous burst of 250 shots fired, I lit my cig on the barrel. My bro had to hit me on the back of my head to stop as I had connected 2 250 round belts together as the barrell got red hot.

Ahhh, good times.

In the first pic you can see my favorite weapon of choice, MaDeuce baby, .50 cal and lovin it .

Last edited by BBGT2; 04-28-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Found few more.

1st one me shooting one of our M60's, had 2 sold one a couple months ago,
2nd one buddy of mine with my bro's fave MG3
3rd shot is what the MG3 looked like after a continuous burst of 250 shots fired, I lit my cig on the barrel. My bro had to hit me on the back of my head to stop as I had connected 2 250 round belts together as the barrell got red hot.

Ahhh, good times.

In the first pic you can see my favorite weapon of choice, MaDeuce baby, .50 cal and lovin it .
Trucking Mafia FTW!

Old 02-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take some new pics tonite...

Old 02-05-2008, 04:07 PM
OG.
Originally Posted by RufMD
I'll take some new pics tonite...

Was wondering when you were gonna make it here.

Quick Reply: Post your arsenal