Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Chiron breaks 300 MPH

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Chiron breaks 300 MPH

https://youtu.be/FuS_bXJNync

Amazing achievement, but does it technically count with no passenger seat and non production suspension and bodywork. Not to mention the lack of a 2 way run. Not sure how I feel about it. What do you guys think. I thought 'official' speed records had to be in production spec and amedian time of 2 runs??

Old 09-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah. I think this is cool. I think that the modified bodywork will likely show up on a Super Sport model, but I didn't see any mention of a run in two directions, which is kind of key. I bet we'll see a production model hit that speed though. Seems like they kind of half to do it now...