Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Official debut of the Pagani Huayra BC

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Post Getting Loose In the Pagani Huayra BC

Getting Loose In the Pagani Huayra BC
by Dino Dalle Carbonare

So how do I even approach this? The Pagani Huayra is so much more than just a hypercar, and now its Italian maker has come up with a faster and more track-focused iteration called the BC.

My mind was blown even before I saw the thing, and that was just from talking to the company’s global PR and marketing manager, Luca Venturi. In an era where even the greats like Ferrari, Porsche and that little British company McLaren, have fully embraced hybrid technology, Pagani has stayed true to its roots, creating performance through that good old ‘drop weight, add power’ recipe. Continue reading >>

Old 02-20-2016, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Rob99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
'The wing, for example, will get an adjustable blade section which you can rake to its most extreme angle when you take the car to the track.' - Getting Loose In the Pagani Huayra BC, By Dino Dalle Carbonare

Sounds very good at first, but the aerodynamic works from front to rear axle. Significant modifications at the rear may require changes to the front.
For me, I believe it is better to give the customer the car with best aerodynamics at once, today aerodynamic always mean maximum downforce.

Old 02-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
It looks like someone's raided Veilside or some other tasteless tuning company for parts.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Facebook: Sellerie'Cimes

Old 02-29-2016, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by F1GTRUeno
It looks like someone's raided Veilside or some other tasteless tuning company for parts.
Obvious you know nothing of the tuning industry, as Veilside was at the time a few years back top of the bodykits to acquire, they were in the same leagues as rocketbunny is now.

On a different note. When Pagani first mentioned that there was going to be a more hardcore version of the Huayra they mentioned that the parts could be removed when not used on the track. All these enhancements seem permanent.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 03-01-2016, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Personally I think this is the best looking Huayra yet. The reason being is it looks remind me of the Zonda and that's not a bad thing.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Personally I think this is the best looking Huayra yet. The reason being is it looks remind me of the Zonda and that's not a bad thing.
I would agree with you if it wasn't for that horrible "cheap" wing. thought the Zonda R is still high on the best looking Pagani

Old 03-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Rob99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
This wing is ridiculous.

Quick Reply: Official debut of the Pagani Huayra BC