Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

University Research. I need your help guys!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2014 | 02:22 PM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Chris1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
University Research. I need your help guys!

Hi everyone! Im Chris and Im new here, but Ill get straight to the point.

Im currently studying Automotive Design at Coventry University in England. I am now in my final year, and my final degree project is to design a supercar for a new up-and-coming company to rival cars such as the McLaren p1 and Porsche 918.

Heres where I need your help. I have put together a very quick survey (9 questions) in order to help me gather research, and I would be very greatful if any of you could spare some time to fill it out for me.

One thing i should mention... As I originally created this survey for the British public, one of the questions mentions weather being a British company would persuade you to buy from them. I understand that this is an international forum so if you do not live in Britain, please select the box that states that... Just thought i would mention that to avoid confusion.

anyway, here is a link to the survey --> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N5Q5LHC

Like I said, i would really appreciate it if you could take the time to help me out!

Thanks guys!
Chris

Old 11-27-2014 | 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Done,

Old 11-28-2014 | 03:40 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Done and good luck!!

Old 11-28-2014 | 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers mate! Filled it out as well.

Old 11-28-2014 | 06:51 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Chris1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks a lot guys!! thats great!

Old 12-10-2014 | 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
the british need to be like the old times with lots of tiny manufacturers building awesome vehicles.

Old 12-11-2014 | 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
white rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Done

Old 12-14-2014 | 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Done! Good luck mate.