Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Arrives Fall 2014, Priced From $150,000

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 07:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Arrives Fall 2014, Priced From $150,000

Name:  l.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  234.5 KB

Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Arrives Fall 2014, Priced From $150,000

The crew at Autoblog met up with Spyker's Victor Muller in Monterey, and was privy to an up-close and person viewing of the new B6 Venator Spyder running prototype. Muller told Autoblog, the 375-horsepower supercharged V6 spyder's target price is $150,000, 10k more than its fixed-roof sibling, and will arrive in the fall of 2014.

He went on to add that "The United States remains a huge market for Spyker's future, roughly 25 percent of total production, while China will take 25 percent, and the Middle East 25 percent, the rest divied up between Germany, the UK and the rest."

Autoblog goes on to note that nearly all engineering R&D for the powertrain and chassis is provided by Lotus Engineering. We can't wait to get behind the wheel of this new stunning looking spyder!

Source [Autoblog]

Image: Drew Phillips

Old 08-19-2013, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
The Aileron feels a million bucks better then this! The back though is amazing!

Old 08-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
It's not my kind of car but I gotta admit it kinda looks cool.. specially the rear.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fester is an unknown quantity at this point
My favorite is C8...this one is ok

Old 08-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Looks, by far, better without the pilar in the middle of the grille.

Name:  Spyker-B6_Venator_Spyder_Concept_2013_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  91.2 KB

Old 08-25-2013, 09:53 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a 90's Maser kit car. Why this over a 991 TT or a 430 Spyder? I'd say a Gayardo but who would drive one of those over this POS.

Old 08-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I like this, id like to see it in white

Old 09-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
Not feeling the car :S

Old 09-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
the car has great details and craftsmanship. i think that is the character and appeal its buyers are looking for.

at $150k, it's probably the lowest priced exotic out there.

having seen this spyder and the original c8 in person, i do like them but i would not buy one. v6 supercharged with 375hp? its underspec'ed and won't keep up with even a E92 M3.

Old 09-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
I really like the looks of the car, but for $150k+ it would have to have much more than 375hp to interest me personally... I suspect I would take an Audi R8 Spyder or wait for the new Acura NSX over this car.

Quick Reply: Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Arrives Fall 2014, Priced From $150,000