Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg's Rims

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Conte Francesco Baracca is an unknown quantity at this point
Koenigsegg's Rims

I must say that all of the Koenigsegg's that I've seen (all virtually, unfortunately) are all fitted with very nicely designed rims. Do all the new Koenigseggs have rim options, either the carbon fiber Aircore, or one of the aluminum alloy versions seen below?

Thanks!

Attached Images      
Old 08-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
P.S. The centerlock cap would look very classy and much more visually appealing if Koenigsegg's logo was seen in color. Perhaps Koenigsegg could work on a clever way to get baked enamel or super wear resistant paint to stick the titanium disc...

Attached Images  
Old 08-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Former Sponsor
Koenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond repute
Hi there,

Thanks!

At the moment we offer wheel 2 and 3 in your lineup, the other ones are from CC8,CCR and CCX.

The carbon wheel is standard on the Agera R, but some people opt for the aluminum wheel because they like the looks better. The difference in performance between Aluminum and Carbon is staggering though. For owners of older Koenigsegg we offer them as an upgrade.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for your response!

I myself prefer the look of forged aluminum rims, but I'm aware that the carbon fiber rims are much lighter... Do the carbon rims offer increased performance that can be felt by the driver?

Old 08-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Patrik Johansson is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it would look tacky with colored center caps.
There is actually one more rim (or two counting CCGT) that you didn't mention...

Old 08-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Patrik Johansson
I think it would look tacky with colored center caps.
Depends... In an all black car with black brake calipers, I think it would look good. With a light colored body and contrasting brake calipers, not so good. I've had both the colored and etched metal caps on cars, depending on the car's body color.

Old 08-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
I'm not a fan of any of them, the five spokes don't suit the car and the rest look chintzy and tacky.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Koenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, its a big difference. Much more steering feel, quicker response, better traction/grip + the whole car feel a lot lighter and more powerful. I like the fact that it is an upgrade that transform the feel of the car, yet it only takes 30 minutes to do. Nice and simple