Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 with Mansory Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Speed3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe it's just me, but as amazing as the engineering on the Bugatti is, it just doesn't sound that great - even with this exhaust. The BMW, Ferrari and the Lamborghini in that video all sound better in my opinion.

It does look pretty good in orange though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using teamspeed

Old 06-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
it's because is turbo. Course lot of cars is turbo's and have a great sound, but we have to consider that the Veyron in Quadturbo and have 1000hp's, the heat that the exhaust have to handle is enormous.
i'm not graduate in mechanical engineering but that's my guess.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Donga is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe its quiet due to components to reduce emissions and other stuff. Also since it has four turbos, they disrupt the flow of exhaust gases and mute the sound, this is probably why it rounds quite rough when it does give it the beans.

Not 100% sure either like Alef, but i know that turbos mute the sound .

Old 06-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
hmm sounds ok - sounds like the Citroen GTR - only not as loud.

I am impressed with an owner who finally gets the - leave the spoiler un deployed for drag races as it creates drag !
So many of these numpty drag races show owners that just dont get it with the spoiler deployed and not giving max

Old 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
bprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished road
I honestly don't think it would sound like one of the traditional "great sounds " because of the narrow crankpin angle of a 16cyl motor using one crankshaft.

It does sound like a beast with 4 turbos spooling and wastegates screaming!