Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti Teases Us!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013 | 03:16 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
I've spected something more. It's no more than another Vitesse with a different color combination.

Old 04-08-2013 | 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Disapointment of the year..... If this is it.... Looks like its not only Lamborghini that wants to play around.....

Old 04-08-2013 | 05:56 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Disapointment of the year..... If this is it.... Looks like its not only Lamborghini that wants to play around.....
In the end they are all part of the vw group :P

Old 04-08-2013 | 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AWG
In the end they are all part of the vw group :P
I always forget that.

How are you?

Old 04-08-2013 | 08:18 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-08-2013 | 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Slick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enough
What a complete pile of SH*T. It's just another fat luxury vehicle with a thousand horsepower to lug around big, fat aristocrats. Bugatti is more a name than a proper manufacturer.

Old 04-08-2013 | 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
I know I said I can't wait, but if this ends up being another reiteration of the veyron, I may just give up hope on "new bugatti engineering. "

Sent from my GT-P3113 using teamspeed

Old 04-09-2013 | 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
According to GT Spirit:

Chinese Bugatti customer has leaked information concerning a limited edition Bugatti Veyron Vitesse due to be unveiled at the Shanghai Auto Show 2013. The Bugatti Veyron Vitesse WRC (sic.) limited edition looks all but certain to debut in China in two weeks time. According to Mileson-QG, our source, a Chinese driver, Liu Xu, piloted the Bugatti Veyron Vitesse WRC to a 408.884km/h top speed.

The convertible record attempt was made at Volkswagen’s Ehra-Lessien test track two days ago. Bugatti will have been sure to dot all I’s and cross all the T’s after the disappointing downgrade for the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport announced last week. The tiny picture reveal a carbon fibre design with typical Bugatti orange accents for the front fenders and wheels.

We think that this is just a standard Bugatti Veyron Vitesse with a 1,200hp rated version of the Veyron’s 8.0 litre W16 engine. Maximum torque is 1,500Nm. We’ll bring you full details as and when they become available.

Link: http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/04/08/l...mited-edition/

Last edited by St_Ex; 04-09-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Old 04-10-2013 | 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
god08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Love Bugatti looking forward
want to get a Veyron one day

Old 04-10-2013 | 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Quick Reply: Bugatti Teases Us!!!