Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg CCX comes to Cars & Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 11:37 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Koenigsegg CCX comes to Cars & Coffee

I never make it to Cars & Coffee in Irvine. To be there means getting up at ~4am on a Saturday and driving about 80 miles, so while I'd love to make it routine it is just not practical.

However, when I learned that someone in the area had recently acquired what was said to be 1 of 14 Koenigsegg's in the USA I knew I wanted to go. This is the third one I have been fortunate to see and I took about 130 photos of it to share.

Click on the link below to access the gallery. At the end you'll find some of the other stuff that caught my eye for being unique or cool when I wasn't staring at the CCX.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peloton...7633183993590/

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 04-06-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Bad firkin ass! Thanks Eric

Old 04-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Great shots, this collection of your would be perfect for some one to see more detailed shots. Must have been fantastic to be around a beauty like that. Well worth getting up early to see.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That 917 rool:

Old 04-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Been lucky enough to see two Koenigseggs in my life, they are simply amazing in person. Great pictures, thanks for sharing Erik!

Old 04-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Looks great next to his Blk Enzo, CGT and other toys/race cars.

And I'm surprised you haven't yet received an email asking you to remove the pictures showing the owner. I know in the past he was sensitive to those.

Last edited by Moving Chicane; 04-07-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet ride! Meticulously clean as well....but I would expect nothing less.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Fantastic car and pics, thanks for sharing!

Old 04-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT shots!!!

The only -Segg i've seen was in the separate delivery area of Symbolic Motors WAAAAAY back in the day.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
he definitely has great taste in cars......

Quick Reply: Koenigsegg CCX comes to Cars & Coffee