Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Gumpert Tornante production version leaked

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Post Gumpert Tornante production version leaked

Slightly different than the concept

The German sports car maker Gumpert has recently emerged from a provisional insolvency with new orders. Now, freshly filed trademark design drawings of the Gumpert Tornante production version have surfaced.

Looking slightly different than the Touring concept shown last year in Geneva, the production model gets a louvred rear window, horizontal exhaust pipes and Lamborghini Gallardo-inspired taillights. In addition, the front lip spoiler seems slightly updated and the headlight design has also been modestly revised.

The concept came with a bi-turbo V8 engine producing 690 hp (515 kW) which was enough for a top speed of 186 mph (300 km/h). Power was transmitted to wheels via a 6-speed semi-automatic gearbox controlled by paddle shifters. For wheels, it had 19-inch alloys up front and 20-inch rims at the back, wrapped around in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Interesting look, reminds me of the Volkswagen Nardo Concept. And 690hp but only a top speed of 186mph? That doesn't seem right.
The back and sides look good, but I think the front is kinda ugly.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
macca headlights, really??? gtfo

Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't look too bad I can see it being a great performer and tail happy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Old 12-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Looks dated...

Old 12-19-2012, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like sh*t...

Old 12-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I'm liking the body style, but the headlights remind me of the MP12 and the whole front clip is too "concept" and doesn't seem finished, like the designs lost interest.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes! I actually like it!

When I read 'Gumert' I prepared for something way worse than this but I dig it!

Old 12-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Doesn't look that good to me.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Here try to make a comparison between the current model and the model presented in 2011.

Name:  DGGAJ.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  270.1 KB

Quick Reply: Gumpert Tornante production version leaked