Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Horacio Pagani: Autoblog Argentina Interview

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Post Horacio Pagani: Autoblog Argentina Interview

Horacio Pagani: "I like knowing that people are excited about our work"
Horacio Pagani, the builder santafecino creator of Zonda and Huayra, visited in Argentina last week. And the only way in which he spoke was Autoblog.

-You usually come visit to Argentina on new year ever, but this year advance travel. Why should this change of plans?
-'It's coming very tired and needed a break. Seven years ago I'm working very hard on the new Huayra and needed to take a vacation.

- How are an ideal holiday for Horacio Pagani?
-I was with my childhood friends in Casilda, I met with my family, doing things simple and getting plenty of rest.

-I also commented that you were going to a concert, is it true?
-Yes, I was at the concert of Luis Miguel Rosario. You know all of my private life!

- What you'll like Luis Miguel or likes your wife and the accompany you?
-No, I like it. I like all music.

-Look you, as you always said you're a fan of the Renaissance, I imagined listening only sacred music ...
-No, I do not like church music, is very boring.

- How is the Institute of Industrial Design Teaching Casilda, you are promoting?
-It is a project that we are developing for three years, and chose the field, we are building the building and hope to begin to dictate courses next year. The idea is to gradually, forming designers who can work in the industries of the area, including agricultural machinery companies, furniture factories, textiles and so on. Let's start with Argentine students, but the idea is that it is an international school of design, with a campus where they can live together and share experiences students worldwide.

- How does this Institute with Pagani Automobili?
-The idea is that designers form our way of working, a strong emphasis on the importance of craftsmanship, the attention to detail, as art object and quality of the terminations. Uniting all the time art with science.

-Your holidays continued in Chile, many customers do you have in that country?
-Yes, I have friends and clients.

-I have understood that one of the two that were manufactured 760RS Zonda was sold to a customer in Chile. Is it true?
-Yes, it's true. But I do not like talking about my clients. Say yes, that is a special customer. He is a person with great passion for our brand.

- How is the construction of the new Pagani factory in Italy?
-Well, going well, although the construction was more complex than we imagined. The first part and to be operational later this year and has to be completely finished by mid next year.

- How much will increase the production capacity of the company?
-We are going to make about 40 cars a year, of the 18 or 20 that are currently producing. But the bottom line is not so much to increase production, but have more room for everything that is research and development in composite materials and other technologies. Also devoted a section to the services we offer to other brands and for all that is industrial design, using our brand new Pagani Design. We are already making stereos, clothing and other items that allow us to create something original and exclusive.

- What do customers seeking Pagani Design?
-We are a design studio, even before being Pagani Automobili. We pioneered the use of composite materials in industries where none had thought of using carbon fiber or kevlar. Besides watches and stereos, multimedia centers are making cars with a very high quality sound, tables, chairs and even a jacuzzi.

-I can not imagine a Jacuzzi Pagani, will he be AMG engine also?
-No, but it will be very powerful.

- What new car models will also be in the future?
-Yes, but always level cars we are doing now.

- Will there be a Huayra Roadster, for example?
-With the Huayra going to do something very similar to what we did in the past with the Zonda, so yes, the model is going to follow that.

-From Argentina, how many Huayra and charge you?
-I can not talk to my clients, sorry.

-I understand, what country are buying more cars Pagani at this time?
-With the Huayra we will be able to reach more countries than ever before. The car already has European approval and soon will the American. So the car is going to be everywhere. Japan, Hong Kong and China markets were always good for Pagani. Just as the Middle East, the United States, Chile, Singapore, Thailand. All more or less are good markets.

-In Argentina, although not sold many Pagani, many fans of the brand. How do you live this phenomenon?
-Yes, it's funny because the brand became known not only through the cars, but through video games and the Internet. But this happens in many markets. We were chosen as the most prestigious Italian brand in China when we did not have a representative there. And in Argentina, I know, there are many fans of Pagani. I love knowing that people are touched by our work.

-In Autoblog, in particular, you have many followers, you know?
-Yes, a special greeting to all the people of Autoblog. The passion for cars or anything else is always a good thing. The Argentines feel a special passion for Italian cars, are Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati or ours. These are cars that convey a passion and it is a great joy for all of us who manufacture them.

Interview with Carlos Cristófalo

Source: Horacio Pagani:

Last edited by Tango; 11-02-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
We are already making stereos, clothing and other items that allow us to create something original and exclusive
My heart sank a little when I read this part. Mr Pagani, please don't do what Ferrari do and stick your logo on everything from toilet paper to golf clubs. It dilutes the brand. Keep 'Pagani' on the finest automobiles and only that!

Old 11-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
^Do not worry about that. They were a design studio, even before being Pagani Automobili.
Pagani is not just a company whose business cars, are currently working hard on the design, in a very different segment of what is car. Watch design has allowed him to make links with important watch companies. In the future also launch a line of perfumes.
Currently Pagani is completing a patent in the architectural field, in relation to the use of carbon fiber in the restoration of historic buildings.
Was also done complete project for construction of a boat "extreme design" (open) of 20 meters and many other things by applying knowledge and technology they already have.
But do not worry, cars always the level they are doing now.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Huayra roadster, I'd be interested in that.......