Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Ka-Pow! Pagani Zonda F With Batman Treatment

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Editor
JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

The Pagani Zonda has presence like no car I’ve ever seen. Once at a press event in Beverly Hills, I saw a Bugatti rep—quite breathtaking in her own right—almost lose it when an R spec was rolled into the showroom.

Upon seeing the Zonda, she made comments about the Batmobile and illegal drugs, then immediately asked me not to credit her with them, which I didn’t. The point here? Even in the midst of some of the most desirable cars in the world, even among the people who deal with these uber-desirable creations every day, a Pagani stands out like a Glock in a toy box. They’re just that awesome.

And while I’ve seen other Italian exotics customized outside the realm of good taste— Lapo Elkann’s denim-interior 599 comes to mind—this is the first crazy Zonda F I’ve seen. Check out the Batman art on the front clip. For some reason, I’m not completely repelled by this. Maybe it has something to do with the intoxicating exhaust note. What do you think?

Pagani Zonda F "Batman" - YouTube!

[via CarBuzz]

Old 08-22-2012, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Most wild paint schemes make me cringe. But, you can tell somebody's inner-child is smiling ear to ear with this one and I think it's pretty cool.

Old 08-22-2012, 11:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
It's pretty cool, gotta admit!

Name:  163105_469724038061_621418061_5980488_3922737_n.jpg
Views: 2957
Size:  74.3 KB

Name:  33811_469723933061_621418061_5980487_7736527_n.jpg
Views: 2102
Size:  78.5 KB

Old 08-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Not cool.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
I think this has been on the car for over a year now!

Old 08-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished road
Two more from Pagani India Facebook page:

Name:  539294_515660565117623_292995409_n.jpg
Views: 1560
Size:  43.7 KB

Name:  562213_470041046346242_1059132717_n.jpg
Views: 1966
Size:  69.0 KB

Old 08-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
arielcastillo is an unknown quantity at this point
The car is a renowned art collector Argentina (Jorge Gomez), the car wanders all over the world in different exhibitions and also uses it a lot down the street.
The owner also has the only Porsche GT2 is in Argentina (brought on request) and brought together the 23 GT2 bonnets and gave one to each of its Argentine painters to simply using as a canvas for a painting.
The 911 GT2 and bonnets were exposed in the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart.

More info
El Porsche 911 GT2 y el Pagani Zonda F son auténticas obras de arte

El Porsche 911 GT2 es una obra de arte

I love speedracer bonnet.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
I have to admit that this car puts an smile on my face.

You can see it here behind the Ferrari FF:

Name:  Fors Mustang Boss 302 vs. Ferrari FF vs. Pagani Zonda F....jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  218.6 KB

Last edited by Amzamus; 08-23-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
It was nicer when it was full orange (no paintjob), maybe one of the nicest Zondas out there. I think this is it without the paintjob:

Old 08-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Sure it's unique, but it's damn ugly.
Paganis should not be used as art cars, stock a Zonda is art in itself.

Quick Reply: Ka-Pow! Pagani Zonda F With Batman Treatment