Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

EB110 and EB110 SS under the same roof!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 04:07 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
EB110 and EB110 SS under the same roof!

Found these two EB's in Berlin, Germany. First EB110 Super Sport I've ever seen.

More pics from the visit here: Meilenwerk - classics, exotics and racecars oh my...

Name:  IMG_2183.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  226.7 KB
Name:  IMG_2168.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  182.1 KB
Name:  IMG_2157.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  227.2 KB
Name:  IMG_2156.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  228.2 KB

Old 08-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have more info on that SS? The headlights look quite unusual.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:05 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Unfortunately no. Maybe the owner converted them to projectors?

Old 08-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I would honestly want a 110 over veyron.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Zorro
Its this car, the supersport prototype.

Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2012, 08:29 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I might have to agree with you.

Originally Posted by alan w
Its this car, the supersport prototype.
Holy crap... I had no idea I was looking at a Unicorn.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
So do I. The EB110 is the car that made me go "wow" as a kid. I do think it's garbage to drive and own though. And despite my youthful lust for it ... if I had 300k burning a hole in my pocket I'd rather go with a CGT. Or F40.

I wish there was an EB110 owner's honest review somewhere.

Old 08-15-2012, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
my neighbor has a 110, very cool car, but I would never buy one

Old 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pictures, and what a garage that is! Two EB110s under the same roof, as well as a silver GT3 RS, and is that a 911 R, right next to each other.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
A millon times better than the Veyron.

Quick Reply: EB110 and EB110 SS under the same roof!