Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

From Russia With Love: Marussia B2 Order Books Reported Full

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 11:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post From Russia With Love: Marussia B2 Order Books Reported Full

Name:  marussia-b2_100385222_l.jpg
Views: 12644
Size:  222.0 KB

From Russia With Love: Marussia B2 Order Books Full
Reports are Marussia has 500 per-orders for its B2 supercar

The Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf is reporting that the order book for the Marussia B2 has been completely filled with 500 pre-orders for the Russian super-coupe. The Marussia B2's production will move from Moscow to Valmet in Finland in the spring of 2013, in order to boost output to meet demand. Valmet is the same manufacturer which currently builds the Fisker Karma and has previously built the Porsche Boxster under license.

The B2 is available in several configurations, all powered by a 3.5-liter V-6. Output is 300 horsepower for the base model and the top of the line B2 tops off at 420 horsepower, which should propel the B2 from 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.

The starting price of the B2 is 100,000 euros. ($130,460)

Source Motor Authority via De Telegraaf

Name:  marussia-b2_100385221_l.jpg
Views: 2568
Size:  133.9 KB

Name:  marussia-b2_100385220_l.jpg
Views: 3177
Size:  110.5 KB

Name:  marussia-b2_100385213_l.jpg
Views: 2912
Size:  134.8 KB

Name:  marussia-b2_100385217_l.jpg
Views: 3539
Size:  167.8 KB

Name:  marussia-b2_100385218_l.jpg
Views: 7281
Size:  135.2 KB

Old 05-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Don't say ugly, it's another kind of beauty. But I prefer the B1.

Last edited by Amzamus; 05-08-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
Yeah I'd much rather have a B1.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I could imagine taking the car in for service.
"my transmission isn't shifting anymore"
"your car no covered under warranty, it's been on the track"
"no it hasn't, I'm h20skier, I have hangers full of cars, I looked at it once when Jason came to take pictures, but that's it!"
"your car, yes on track, or I break your kneecaps"

Old 05-08-2012, 11:34 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I did like the B1 better myself as well....

Old 05-08-2012, 11:51 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Hello. I Peggy. Your car ees reddy.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would not be caught dead in one of these contraptions

Old 05-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Haha oh my God those are two of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. Jesus.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:16 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
So, um, where can you service one of these things?

Old 05-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
The B2 is just different from other sports cars. But honestly Marussia, I thought that having two cars in the same segment it's a bit stupid, but you have made me see that if their design is radically different this strategy can make sense.

For me I will take the B1 instead the B2, it looks good in every color combination (bicolor, unicolor, black roof...). I don't think that the B1 is ugly, for me it looks very extreme and has something very important: its own style, the B1 design is something that you can't find in other car. I has personality and that's one of the keys of success.

For some reason the B1 makes me remember the Pagani Zonda from this angle:

Last edited by Amzamus; 05-08-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Quick Reply: From Russia With Love: Marussia B2 Order Books Reported Full