Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Savage Rivale GTR

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Savage Rivale GTR

So I've never heard of these guys, but I'm a fan now. Car looks beautiful and in race trim is even sweeter.

Savage Rivale GTR earns Top Marques in Monaco

Name:  savage-rivale-gtrtopmarques-08.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  146.5 KB

Name:  savage-rivale-gtrtopmarques-06.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  157.0 KB

Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
oh wow that looks amazing, do they have a street legal version of this as well?

Old 05-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, indeed

Old 05-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
So I've never heard of these guys
Look closely:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...ivale-gtr.html
https://teamspeed.com/forums/general...ivale-gtr.html

Originally Posted by The Yank
do they have a street legal version of this as well?
Yes, they have:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...ge-rivale.html
https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...yacht-gts.html
https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...hotoshoot.html

Old 05-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
My apologizies, I got caught up in the moment and forgot to search for existing posts.

The convertable aint as good looking at the new version. Plus I'm glad to see that they revised the idea of reverse wing doors.

Last edited by dieter.manero; 05-04-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:06 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
List Price: € 141.250,excl. VAT
so for about 168k you would get it here,...
probably GT1 class then?
i wonder if one of the cars built will ever participate in a race..

Last edited by ECB; 05-04-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
I used to not like this car . . . but I have seen the light. This thing is bada$$

Video:
Savage Rivale 2012 PROMO on Vimeo

Old 05-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This thing is growing on me, at least in that dark grey color. I am beginning to appreciate what they have come up with.

Last edited by antny74; 05-07-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
gotta love the uniqueness, ugh i wish someone put a little more into the wheels and did away with the pioneer head unit, but an awesome idea.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
I don't know why, but I am not a fan of how the doors are implanted into the car...all I know is that it sounds badass and has an interior to back it up