Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Top Gear: Huayra High Speed Test

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012 | 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
Wow, really nice to read and watch these top speed stories...it's gets my blood pumping!! The Huayra may not be the fastest super-car out there, but it is by far my favorite

Old 05-09-2012 | 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm looking forward to a Drive - Chris Harris on Cars video featuring the Huayra. Some day this year, hopefully. Sure would be nice!

Old 05-09-2012 | 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Chris Harris on the Huayra would the absolute best!

Old 05-10-2012 | 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura about
Does anyone know when the press drive and embargo end dates for the Huayra are? I read it somewhere a few months ago but I can't find it anymore.