Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Record breaking run for maxximus lng 2000

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012 | 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^lets not debate road legal that's been beat to death. That car that just ran a 6 sec et is no where even close to road legal either. And please show me tons of cars that would wipe the floor with a 430 ci TT stroker car. Your points aren't valid ad you are argueing rubbish

Old 04-19-2012 | 12:49 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
^lets not debate road legal that's been beat to death. That car that just ran a 6 sec et is no where even close to road legal either. And please show me tons of cars that would wipe the floor with a 430 ci TT stroker car. Your points aren't valid ad you are argueing rubbish
This.

Old 04-19-2012 | 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Hang on you can’t dismiss facts with the swing of your hand. The car in that video is absolutely 100% street legal in the UK. It is taxed, MOT'd (i.e. It has passed all the technical, legal and safety requirements for a road car in the UK) and is fully insured.

And these rules are much stricter than you have in the US.

If you still don’t believe me feel free to read the 173 pages on the cars build thread here:

Redvictor 3

Andy Frost who owns and built the car had this to say recently to a troll who questioned the cars street credentials, this was quoted from the above build thread:

"Before anyone writes some stupid reply on here just ask yourselves these questions before posting.
1/ Has the car been driven on the street with video evidence?
2/ Is it taxed, MOT'd and insured to drive on the road?
3/ Has it got all the legal requirements to drive on the road in the UK?
4/ Does it race in Pro Modified?

The answers to the questions are yes.
To make a car runs that 220mph in the 1/4 means it can't be a normal car. Anyone who thinks that is dreaming.
Read the build thread.
It's a STREET LEGAL PRO MOD CAR. It's never been done before, but for sure will be done in the future.
Get over it. We're not going away...."

I hope this clears things up for you....

Now if you have any evidence to counter these facts please feel free to post them and prove me wrong

Last edited by streetrod454; 04-19-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-19-2012 | 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely! Rep!

Old 04-20-2012 | 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
slinky is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't understand how you can watch a video of a car driving on UK streets, know that it carries all of the necessary street equipment to have a valid UK MOT certificate and still state that it isn't street legal.

What is it that blinds you from fact?

Old 04-20-2012 | 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
1.96 seconds to 60mph, jesus christ.