Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Zonda 760 RS

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Artist
^I love the Huayra to..
But i do not compare it to the Zonda.
They are 2 diffrent ideas.
All i know is that ive been following Pagani closely from the start, and the Zonda did not NEARLY look as good as the Huayra does the day it debuted.
The huayra has massive potential in the coming years.

Just wait for the first review and see, im sure it will be nothing short of spectacular.

When it comes to looks its a personal matter, ive seen people hating on the design of the Zonda aswell..
Haters will always hate!
I sent you a PM mate.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Kato, that's quite an impressive collection of cars. I would love to see some pics and hear what you think of the new Morgan 3-wheeler. I have only seen a few pics of it, but it looks to be beautifully desgined and fun to drive.

Old 04-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BigE
Kato, that's quite an impressive collection of cars. I would love to see some pics and hear what you think of the new Morgan 3-wheeler. I have only seen a few pics of it, but it looks to be beautifully desgined and fun to drive.
I will put together some pictures together to post mate. I have previously shared some in my other threads, but i will organize them and add better/more to post.
As for the morgan, I expect to take delivery next month. I will be able to share a better perspective.
Cheers.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:59 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kato25
Am I the only one in the world that seem to prefer the Huayra?
Yes, i have a little issue with the front end from some angles, but overall i think it's much cleaner in design, i prefer the back-end, and interior to that of the zonda. That being said, I love the sound of the zond, i love the front-end, i simply love the cinque.
I'm pretty sure there would be a way to get pagani to tune the exhaust on the huayra to sound a bit more raw. I only wish the can agree to make minor adjustments to the front-end.
Overall, this 2 cars are different in their own way, and to me, both would make it into the automotive history books, as some of the greatest, and most beautiful cars ever created.
as an option is available the titanium exhaust,it adds also 30hp

Old 04-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
I've been told the Zonda R that was in Chile has been taken back to Italy. Maybe the owner decided to make a road car out of it.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ferdinand
I've been told the Zonda R that was in Chile has been taken back to Italy. Maybe the owner decided to make a road car out of it.
No, this is a really unique and special Zonda, not a rebuilt Zonda like the UNO.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Thats beyond insane...

Old 04-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
OK guys some updated news on the 760RS care of Harry Metcalf of EVO magazine who has the car on the latest issues front cover and drives it inside. This car has a new seven speed gearbox, a larger rear wing than the Cinque and double dive planes on the front. Also the wheels are wider by an inch on the front and back.

Also this car is the first of five cars that will have the new 750HP engine. The next one will be the 760LH which will be owned by an F1 world champion, I will let you guess who that will be but it will come with a manual gearbox

Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the info streetrod! is the new eve out yet? Are LH this driver's initials?

Old 04-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetrod454
The next one will be the 760LH which will be owned by an F1 world champion, I will let you guess who that will be but it will come with a manual gearbox
LOL, love the secrecy of Pagani.

This is a very private individual, his car is the Zonda 760MikeS.

Quick Reply: Pagani Zonda 760 RS