Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Ruf CTR3 Clubsport leaked

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012 | 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Damn dude... That is one rowdy RUF!

Old 03-01-2012 | 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Capptain is an unknown quantity at this point
This picture immediately reminded me of the Hennessey Venom GT. I'm gonna hold on to the dream of a Top Gear comparison!

Old 03-01-2012 | 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
My god! What a car!

Old 03-01-2012 | 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Jeeez! That thing is nuts!

Old 03-01-2012 | 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
Looks much like the older 997 Ruf CTR.
Still a most incredible car.

Old 03-01-2012 | 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
Get gah993 up in this thread!!
Ok Anthony here I am. Now I think you should tell everyone about how we proposed this car to Mr. Ruf. Not only did we propose it but Anthony aka Carrera and I did renderings and sent them to Ruf. Judging from the pics they took most of our advice Can't wait to see if they took our advice on taillights!!

Last edited by gah993; 03-01-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-02-2012 | 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
Ok Anthony here I am. Now I think you should tell everyone about how we proposed this car to Mr. Ruf. Not only did we propose it but Anthony aka Carrera and I did renderings and sent them to Ruf. Judging from the pics they took most of our advice Can't wait to see if they took our advice on taillights!!
Gary,
Still the stock mk.1 Cayman taillights. not the LED. the headlight is from 997 as well. not mentioned above 991 lights. i like the new rear wing. not the big one seen in the pic but overall it's bigger than the standard CTR3. i got more pics of this car along with another in the process, but i can't post them here in public yet. shoot me an email i'll send them to ya.

Old 03-02-2012 | 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
distovei is on a distinguished roaddistovei is on a distinguished roaddistovei is on a distinguished road
my boner has a boner

Old 03-02-2012 | 09:49 AM
sox
Teamspeed Junior Member
sox is an unknown quantity at this point
That's so hot I don't even know what to say. Damn.

Old 03-02-2012 | 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Gary,
Still the stock mk.1 Cayman taillights. not the LED. the headlight is from 997 as well. not mentioned above 991 lights. i like the new rear wing. not the big one seen in the pic but overall it's bigger than the standard CTR3. i got more pics of this car along with another in the process, but i can't post them here in public yet. shoot me an email i'll send them to ya.
That's too bad about them not changing the taillights. Hope you are right about the wing because the one in the photo is way too big.

Quick Reply: Ruf CTR3 Clubsport leaked