Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Three Singaporean Buyers Confirmed For $3.6m Pagani Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great news for Pagani.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:48 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Great news for both Pagani and Singapore. I have heard a lot of whining about expensive cars in Singapore, but have you guys ever calculated the income taxes there in comparison with US and majority of EU countries? Basically from EUR10M earned I can have a Huayra for free only from the difference in tax amount. I have done that lesson and you know picture changed a bit for me. With all that said its correct only in HK/SG, but it isn't the case for Mainland China, Taiwan, Thailand and others, those countries are taxing the crap out of resident on both incomes and cars.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:06 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
well said D55

Old 03-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
So I've always thought these Hypercars were crazy. The Zonda always wayyyyyyy over the top for my tastes but this interior seriously just screams I'm a cool car

First tan interior I've liked in a car EVER.
That's a nice look. Good on Pagani for selling 3 of these things. That's a lot of sales.

Attached Images  
Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Great news for both Pagani and Singapore. I have heard a lot of whining about expensive cars in Singapore, but have you guys ever calculated the income taxes there in comparison with US and majority of EU countries? Basically from EUR10M earned I can have a Huayra for free only from the difference in tax amount. I have done that lesson and you know picture changed a bit for me. With all that said its correct only in HK/SG, but it isn't the case for Mainland China, Taiwan, Thailand and others, those countries are taxing the crap out of resident on both incomes and cars.
Much simpler to become a British subject then live outside of the UK and change your Inland Revenue status to non domicile.

No UK income tax! Know lots of Brits like this roaming around Asia paying nothing if they are independently wealthy and don't work at all, and 15% or something absurd on income if they work in HK, though car prices in HK is also absurd with the stupid tariff.

Now you find a country with low tax rate and live there, and you are all set. The only problem you have to deal with is the import tariff on cars.

Outside the U.S., I am not aware of any country that has cheaper car prices.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
dont alot of rice people live in southern spain and claim resedency in gerbralter to avoid income tax?

Old 03-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
dont alot of rice people live in southern spain and claim resedency in gerbralter to avoid income tax?
Hey !!! I like rice & I live in the south

just can't avoid the taxes tho

Old 03-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
lol wow that sounds racist. rich was the word i was going for.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Just an amazing piece of engineering, The interior is possibly the best I've ever seen. I wish the wheels were different though. They look a bit aftermarket for me. I can't decide if the mirrors are cool or buggy. This is really being picky though.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Brazil suffers from the same problem about high tax on import cars.

Just an example, 458 Italia that goes around U$300k here, in Brazil you will pay almost U$1.2 million

Can't imagine how much would be the Pagani

Quick Reply: Three Singaporean Buyers Confirmed For $3.6m Pagani Supercar