Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercars in New York City, LA, Geneva, Berlin etc.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Kneerabbit is infamous around these partsKneerabbit is infamous around these partsKneerabbit is infamous around these parts
I was so happy when i found this prototype - it's matte yellow:

Old 02-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
What is up with all new members posting their super car spotting on TS?

@Kneerabbit there are already picture thread for almost all super cars. Please use the 'Search' option and post in the respective thread. And nice pics.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Kneerabbit is infamous around these partsKneerabbit is infamous around these partsKneerabbit is infamous around these parts
Sorry, but what is the topic "supercars" about - if you read the topic properly, you will find out that it is about supercars in general.

I know about the special threads, but for me it's a bit boring the see five million pics of a LP560-4 in a row. Apart from that, I post some pics there also and everybody can post pics here too.

For which special thread is this picture if not supercars??

Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
cocky intro,..

Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Autumn in Berlin

Old 02-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
NYC:

Old 02-24-2012, 09:25 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Mate, I just had to edit everyone of your posts....
Welcome to the Teams but please stop posting with hotlinks to flickr and URL tags, see my edits, all you need is the IMG tags, nothing more

Old 02-24-2012, 09:27 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kneerabbit
Sorry, but what is the topic "supercars" about - if you read the topic properly, you will find out that it is about supercars in general.

I know about the special threads, but for me it's a bit boring the see five million pics of a LP560-4 in a row. Apart from that, I post some pics there also and everybody can post pics here too.

For which special thread is this picture if not supercars??
You can post up to 15 images per post FYI, again make sure no hotlinks or URL tags, thanks.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i know there are a milliom new members posting random threads of supercar pics and videos

but you have to admit, his pics are nice and the most of the cars are unique

good job

Old 02-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Don't kind of blame him. Not taking sides but it's good to see a variety of supercars in one section every now and then and his doing a good job at it with his great photos. My 2cents

Beside the point - good photos champ and welcome to the team

Quick Reply: Supercars in New York City, LA, Geneva, Berlin etc.