Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mixtape
I...don't think you can compare K'egg/Pagani to Bugatti...

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using Teamspeed
In terms of looks and price yeah, Paganis look much better but yes when talking about engineering Bugatti has made something extraordinary

Old 02-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Your right the agera and zonda out class the veyron in every way except one.
Speed?
But i'm not talking about out-classing...That's when you can compare two, three, four different cars; here you can't. To me Bugatti is just on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from K'egg, and Pagani especially.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex12de
In terms of looks and price yeah, Paganis look much better but yes when talking about engineering Bugatti has made something extraordinary
And i did say earlier that it really is a magnificent feat of engineering, there's no doubt about that!
It's just unappealing to me, even without being compared to anything; i just don't like it.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Complete opposite? Explain! In my book they are direct competitors. Speed, price, looks, engineering ect.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice, nice, nice! Lovin' it.

Thanks for the post and for the pics too. Looking forward to seeing more in March.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Posts in the nude.
Complete opposite? Explain! In my book they are direct competitors. Speed, price, looks, engineering ect.
Well ok maybe not complete opposite.
But to me, for example, a Zonda and a Veyron just can't be compared to each other...I certainly don't mean to argue here...A Zonda is meant for the track; put a Veyron on the track and it would look like an elephant in the cheetah exhibit at the zoo. Just my opinion.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Debate is good! For the record I like all 3 cars. The veyron is a large heave car, but it put down one of the fastest laps around the topgear track. Faster then the zonda. I can't wait to see the agera do a lap seeing as it out accelerates the veyron super sports.
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport TopGear Lap - YouTube

Old 02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Respekt

Old 02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Posts in the nude.
Debate is good! For the record I like all 3 cars. The veyron is a large heave car, but it put down one of the fastest laps around the topgear track. Faster then the zonda. I can't wait to see the agera do a lap seeing as it out accelerates the veyron super sports.
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport TopGear Lap - YouTube
Hehe i've seen that one don't worry. ;D But i'm certainly not trying to bash the Veyron! I'm just saying that in order to compare to two cars effectively and accurately, they need to be able to "prove themselves". For me it just seems awkward to say that the environments and scenarios that these cars would prove themselves in are the same...they are both amazing feats both technologically and aesthetically, but to say one is better than the other just seems...meh.

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using Teamspeed

Old 02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Love it. I don't see a reason to put another 200 hp in this car, but it is amazing.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse