Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

XJR-15 Restoration

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F16 TomCat is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks......seeing if you can get behind the wheel of an XJR 15 is really worth the effort. Whilst most modern supercars are packed with electronics the XJR 15 has none. The new cars are manufacturers going head to head on the basis that any competent driver can deliver the performance, however the XJR 15 is all about the ability of the driver, get it wrong and it will bite back.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by F16 TomCat
Thanks......seeing if you can get behind the wheel of an XJR 15 is really worth the effort. Whilst most modern supercars are packed with electronics the XJR 15 has none. The new cars are manufacturers going head to head on the basis that any competent driver can deliver the performance, however the XJR 15 is all about the ability of the driver, get it wrong and it will bite back.
Well I won't turn down a ride if you're offering! lol

Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Where about's are you in the UK?

Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Where about's are you in the UK?
Sent a pm

Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Xjr-15

I have just purchased a road car and might do some passanger rides for charity in the summer. If I do I will put a post on here.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
I have just purchased a road car and might do some passanger rides for charity in the summer. If I do I will put a post on here.
That would be great, thanks

Old 01-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/find...lCarID=1867720

^^ seems like chassis#26 is on sale, if anybody's keen on it!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
#26 is a stunning example. As activity around these cars increases, I am sure a few more will materialise. Don Law has put a lot of effort and investment behind these cars and is certainly one of the reasons for my confidence in acquiring a second car. His support for the XJR 15 takes a lot of risk away from buying one.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
#26 is a stunning example. As activity around these cars increases, I am sure a few more will materialise. Don Law has put a lot of effort and investment behind these cars and is certainly one of the reasons for my confidence in acquiring a second car. His support for the XJR 15 takes a lot of risk away from buying one.
The interest in the XJR-15 seems to have been very steadily increasing over the past several years.

When I first bought mine, very few people knew what one was.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Xjr-15

Seeing your car at Silverstone was a tipping point for me in many ways. With only 50 or so XJR-15's in existance and spread around the world,it is pretty difficult to get up close and personal with an actual car. I had been looking for a while, but seeing your car helped seal it for me. I must say, since I first decided to buy one of these, prices seem to have firmed considerably. It's a shame you decided to keep yours from my point of view, but probably good from yours.

Quick Reply: XJR-15 Restoration