Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

XJR-15 Restoration

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JonF
Beautiful car! I look forward to seeing it when its all completed. Thanks for sharing...
Thanks, you are welcome...

Old 02-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Alex12de
definitely a beautiful and very unique car! I am pretty sure you will see boxer with a mclaren
Thanks! And I guess we'll have to wait and see on Boxer's next acquisition...

Old 02-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looking forward to this thread!! Good luck with it mate!

Old 02-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks, I suspect I am definitely going to need some of that...!

Old 03-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Steve, What you are undertaking with this XJR-15 is truly fantastic.

Are you planning on keeping the larger racing wing or reverting to a smaller road car wing?

Old 03-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Boxer, I'll be using the original race wing, which looks like the 'road' wing on your car but is very slightly taller - about an inch. The wing you see in the pictures generates very high downforce and is only really necessary when competing on the track. It dates from when the car raced in Historic Group C.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like an awesome project. Please spam all the pics you want! Welcome to the boards

Old 03-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Will do! Here are some more pictures from the car's history.

Attached Images    
Old 03-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I previously uploaded some recent pictures from the workshop on another thread, seems I can only upload the same picture once thogh - so here they are.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...-monaco-2.html

Old 03-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
This is worth following.

Quick Reply: XJR-15 Restoration