Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Gumpert Apollo picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  Gumpert (0).jpg
Views: 683
Size:  139.3 KB

Name:  Gumpert (1).jpg
Views: 708
Size:  196.0 KB

Name:  Gumpert (2).jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  195.3 KB

Name:  Gumpert (3).jpg
Views: 685
Size:  173.7 KB

Old 02-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why do people remove my watermarks!
I try to make them discrete so it doesn't ruin the picture... but apparently people remove them...

Old 02-29-2012, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
Why do people remove my watermarks!
I try to make them discrete so it doesn't ruin the picture... but apparently people remove them...

I didn't know they are yours. I found them without watermarks.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 02-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Amzamus
I didn't know they are yours. I found them without watermarks.
Oh I wasn't saying you were the one that took them off lol! Don't worry
Just pointing it out.

I think this topic will soon know a renaissance after the Geneva Motor Show and the new Gumpert model!

Old 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM
sox
Teamspeed Junior Member
sox is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
Oh I wasn't saying you were the one that took them off lol! Don't worry
Just pointing it out.

I think this topic will soon know a renaissance after the Geneva Motor Show and the new Gumpert model!
As far as I understand it, it's two new variants of the Apollo. A new Apollo R, and something called the Apollo Enraged, which will only have three examples produced and come in above the R in performance. I'm very excited.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by sox
As far as I understand it, it's two new variants of the Apollo. A new Apollo R, and something called the Apollo Enraged, which will only have three examples produced and come in above the R in performance. I'm very excited.
I think that Gumpert will show the Apollo R and the production version of the Tornante.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I seriously hope they don't have a production version of the Tornante... I didn't really like it back then.

However, this Apollo ENRAGED sounds... LIKE I MIGHT LOVE IT =D

Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Quick Reply: The Gumpert Apollo picture thread