Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

918 , F70 , Mclaren F1 successor

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012 | 03:28 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
My idea : Get the Veyron GS-SS and enjoy it while waiting for the F70 !

I do think both the 918 and the big mac will lose a bit of value.

Old 01-16-2012 | 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
youve tried the veyron why not get something new

any choice u make is a great choice

Old 01-16-2012 | 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I just can't wait for the Enzo's "replacement".

Although that car is simply unreplaceable in my heart. But I'm very curious though, now that you mention the design is being praised, though unknown so far. It gives the car a mystique feeling... So I guess the F70 must be the one I'm looking forward to the most.

The "Big Mac" is still a bit further away.
And Bugatti "SS GrandSport"? I just don't really get it , though I'm sure I'll like it :P

Old 01-16-2012 | 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know that Mclaren is working on an F1 successor and to me it doesn't make any sense, the F1 is a masterpiece - a legend - and legends don't need successors.
I would get a Grand Sport SS, it is the perfect car.

Old 01-16-2012 | 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
One of each

j/k Ferrari or Mac... not the Porsche for me

Old 01-16-2012 | 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Duff Man
I didn't know that Mclaren is working on an F1 successor
Not only McLaren... Gordon Murray, father of the F1, has something big in mind too!

‘I will do one more supercar – but it’ll be a new breed,’ Murray revealed exclusively to us. ‘The way supercars are done right now, they’ve got no future at all.’

Gordon Murray developing a supercar

"Rather than declaring his supercar days were behind him, Murray reckons he has "one more supercar left in me"."

Gordon Murray's supercar ambition - Confidential

Last edited by Ecnelis; 01-16-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 01-16-2012 | 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I think you should get in the F70 list, it sound very promising! Or wait until the new Mac F1 or the new veyron comes out. I certainly wouldn't spend on the SS GS as there are sensational super cars to come

Old 01-16-2012 | 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Get them all, why wouldn't you?
There's no reason not to, they are all going to be amazing.

Old 01-16-2012 | 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Get the F70 and keep the Grandsport, Mclaren successor will take a while to be released

Old 01-16-2012 | 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Nasser, think of it this way. If you could have any of these cars brand new (Enzo, Carrera GT or MC F1) which would you choose and why? That will help you answer your question for which of the three you'd be more inclined to get in the future. Look at the prior track record of the three cars / companies and how badly you wanted each car when they first came out.

As far as the Bugatti Sport/ Super Sport / Super Duper Grand Sport is concerned since you already have a Veyron I don't think it's going to be that much better than what you have. Plus isn't the Veyron up for replacement? I think they are pulling a Porsche and milking them for anything and everything they can before the new one. But I think that's still a couple more years out.

Quick Reply: 918 , F70 , Mclaren F1 successor