Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Japan's Largest Secret Supercar Collection

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011 | 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
He must be the Japanese version of Al-Thani.

Old 12-18-2011 | 06:18 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
Would have been a great collection.......if we were still in the 80's and 90's!!
Err, no.

Old 12-18-2011 | 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Think that is Koji Aoyama's collection, at least some of the cars used to belong to his collection and he always had a thing for strange colors and rims...

Old 12-18-2011 | 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I seriously don't think this is Koji Aoyama's collection.
But then again, I could be wrong lol.

Sure, lots of those cars look like they come from his collection (such as silver F40 LM, silver MC12 Corsa...). But I've never seen his cars being other than silver, black or white! For instance that blue Bentley or even the yellow 360 just "don't fit" in there. I've always thought of the guy as a very tasteful and "classic" person, car-wise. I just don't picture the guy pulling that kind of stuff with the Rolls Royce, or even with the chrome blue wrap (although that can be just "for fun")!

Old 12-18-2011 | 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
I seriously don't think this is Koji Aoyama's collection.
But then again, I could be wrong lol.

Sure, lots of those cars look like they come from his collection (such as silver F40 LM, silver MC12 Corsa...). But I've never seen his cars being other than silver, black or white! For instance that blue Bentley or even the yellow 360 just "don't fit" in there. I've always thought of the guy as a very tasteful and "classic" person, car-wise. I just don't picture the guy pulling that kind of stuff with the Rolls Royce, or even with the chrome blue wrap (although that can be just "for fun")!
Very true, his cars back in the day were kind of normal. (ok a white on white F50 isn't normal, but compared still very classy) So you might be right, but I still like to think some of those cars belonged to him before. And who know, when we saw the collection in the past car wraps weren't really there yet, so maybe now his taste changed...

Old 12-18-2011 | 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
F40 and CLK with the blue chrome wrap spotted alongside a similar colored MC12, right?

Old 12-18-2011 | 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Def. has some killer cars, but i would have left them stock.

Old 12-18-2011 | 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Needs some vtec inside stickers on some of those cars.

Old 12-18-2011 | 03:12 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by Slayclops
F40 and CLK with the blue chrome wrap spotted alongside a similar colored MC12, right?
Yes

Good points about colors, here are some pics that surfaced in 09:
Koyj Aoyama private collection...DAYUMMM

Old 12-18-2011 | 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haha looking at that guy I could see him do that to his cars, but the cars in that old theard are very classy, you are right!

Quick Reply: Japan's Largest Secret Supercar Collection