Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

VIDEO!!! CCXR Acceleration

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008 | 12:58 AM
ss7
|
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
VIDEO!!! CCXR Acceleration

YouTube - evo magazine: Koenigsegg CCXR Edition

The best thing Ive seen in a while, soooo love that sound

Mono and Michael, you guys will love this

Old 05-24-2008 | 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the sound of sex...............i loves it

Old 05-24-2008 | 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MichaelJr1186
the sound of sex...............i loves it
Ditto. Great engine note, but I wish the video had more action.

Old 05-24-2008 | 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I just received my Evo and was reading about this in the tub tonight. After reading Evo's huge review i still think very little of the car.

Guess i'll be on my own on this one.

Old 05-24-2008 | 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
not my favorite exhaust note, but I do like it. Like alzilla, I wish it had a little bit more action and I wish I was in the car! hehe thanks for posting it, ss7<3 it's much appreciated!

Old 05-24-2008 | 04:45 PM
ss7
|
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Ditto. Great engine note, but I wish the video had more action.
true, I hope they release more footage. I tried to look on evo site for full video, but its not there yet.

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
not my favorite exhaust note
You would be the last person I expect to say that so Ill pretend I didnt hear that

Old 05-24-2008 | 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
it's up there....but....yeah. sowwy!! hehe

Old 05-24-2008 | 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
SO SICk... Check out the video of the Koenigsegg at SUPERCARMOVIES.com, engine/exhaust note is beautiful for a muscular v8 tone!

Old 05-24-2008 | 09:47 PM
ss7
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
SO SICk... Check out the video of the Koenigsegg at SUPERCARMOVIES.com, engine/exhaust note is beautiful for a muscular v8 tone!
sick dude, I love their videos! And CCX is such a beast

Old 05-29-2008 | 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds great.

Quick Reply: VIDEO!!! CCXR Acceleration