Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The SLR Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
not yet

Old 12-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Super sick but may I ask why 3 SLR 722s? Are they just in different parts of the world or why 3?

Last edited by Lgebbers; 12-04-2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lgebbers
Super sick but may I ask why 3 SLR 722s? Are they just in different parts of the world or why 3?
If one is in a position where they could afford things of that nature im sure id own multiples of my fav cars as well, for example id have about 5 Ford GT .

Last edited by McRae; 12-04-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by N.Althani
My Father

i was always very fond of SLRs but never got to buying one, dunno why really, just felt wrong. it feels like a car for someone mature (which i am probably not) and with a sense of style/class. Was sooo looking forward to the sls, only to be disappointed how that car was never intended to carry on the legacy of the SLR.

that stirlingmoss is most certainly a collectors item and one of the most beautiful, unique cars ever. that color combo is stunning! if i ever get to a point (way way down the road. i can dream, right?) i start collecting cars, this would be top priority with a MclarenF1.
just stunning

Old 12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickie

that stirlingmoss is most certainly a collectors item and one of the most beautiful, unique cars ever. that color combo is stunning! if i ever get to a point (way way down the road. i can dream, right?) i start collecting cars, this would be top priority with a MclarenF1.
just stunning
Good sir...you already have quite the collection...

Youre doing it RIGHT!

Old 12-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by McRae
Good sir...you already have quite the collection...

Youre doing it RIGHT!
well, i mean like a real collection, with a dedicated parking/ private exibition place, filled with cars which i would expect to preserve value over time and get a certain recognition in a forseable future as design/engeneering masterpieces. i guess you are right, that i am on a right track, just that i am nowhere near "financially stable" to engage in a long term resource consuming hobby. i know it is relative, but i hope you get what i mean, keeping cars and maintaining them in showroom condition is beyond expensive.

anyway sorry for the off topic chit chat.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:15 PM

Old 12-05-2011, 02:59 PM

Old 12-05-2011, 07:07 PM

Old 12-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
^^ wtf is that garbage?

Quick Reply: The SLR Picture Thread