Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zenvo ST1 in NYC - Pics + Video

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
Zenvo ST1 in NYC - Pics + Video

Was in school today and decided to walk downstairs to get something to eat...stepped outside and this was in front of me! Had no idea it was going to be there today, pure coincidence! Was really excited to see this car in real life, never thought I would lol.

Rest assured I did not end up going to Subway

Talked to one of the Cameramen, said this was the US prototype, and they're doing a marketing campaign for the car by driving it around. (a few things to change like interior and some US regulations to be met) so that it differs from the other versions.

Name:  Zenvo1.jpg
Views: 4690
Size:  211.8 KB

Name:  Zenvo3.jpg
Views: 1884
Size:  206.0 KB

Name:  Zenvo2.jpg
Views: 1931
Size:  194.6 KB

Best part of it all was some guy driving by in a Phantom during all of this, expecting this crowd of people to look at his car, and not one person turned their head!

Took some video too.

Video 1 - Side view, trunk opening

Video 2 - Walk around, Engine, Interior

Video 3 - More Walk around of the car fully open

sorry it's kinda shaky I just ran down like 11 flights of stairs and was doing this all on my iPhone.
enjoy !

Last edited by KimoTh3rapy; 11-14-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It looks better in your candid shots than I've seen in most of the press shots. Still not sure if I'm in love with it but it's not that bad.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:07 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Saw this a week ago here in Malibu. Very good looking imo. I am curious about the quality of the car.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for this, wish i saw this today!

Old 11-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
meatnpotatoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Some more shot's courtesy of Jon from CCC Manhattan. Definitely agree that it looks much much better in person, but man, that interior sure looks like it leaves a lot to be desired.

Attached Images       
Old 11-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
^ hah the guy in the red jacket was the one I was talking to about it

Old 11-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry but this is not a million dollar car.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Its on jay leno's garage this week episode!

Old 11-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
The front end looks like a angry stay puff marshmallow man.

Attached Images   
Old 11-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
I actually like it.

I thought Zenvo has manual tranny, paddles seems to be a US spec.

Last edited by rangieboy17; 11-15-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Zenvo ST1 in NYC - Pics + Video