Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Official SSC Tuatara Interior Photos

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011 | 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattFalcon is on a distinguished roadMattFalcon is on a distinguished road
LOVE the idea of g force gages at the edges, and a passenger speedo... Smart

Old 11-12-2011 | 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Does the designer have a Koala fetish?

Old 11-12-2011 | 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just say this, if the goal was to design something unlike what anybody else is doing, they succeeded.

Not sure I get this one though:

Originally Posted by DJ
The side AC vents are inspired by the 4 rocket exhaust design found on the Space Shuttles.
4 = 3?

Attached Images  
Old 11-12-2011 | 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
No disrespect to anyone on this forum but that interior failed. Looks like someone took a white boombox stereo and put it in the middle of the dash. Steering wheel fails as well. Give them credit for trying to do something very unique but unique is not always good.

Old 11-12-2011 | 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
FerrariWF is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the exterior of this car, but IMO the interior is so bad that I don't know how anyone could ever buy car because of the interior. I really liked SSC and thought they could make this car special but that interior is just awful.

Old 11-13-2011 | 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
That's pretty terrible in my opinion.. and I love the exterior to death :/

Old 11-13-2011 | 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
but thats just a rendering
wait for the final pics

i agree with u interior could look better than this

Old 11-13-2011 | 01:52 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Unique...

Old 11-13-2011 | 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Please make the steering wheel round.

Old 11-13-2011 | 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
What is it with SSC and jumping the gun all the time???

Those aren't "official pictures", they're renderings! And they're not flattering one bit.

Who wants a square pizza pan for a steering wheel and gigantic Tuatara logo all over the dash?

I want them to succeed, but goddam do they keep failing with communications!!!

Quick Reply: Official SSC Tuatara Interior Photos