Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercars in Monaco - Summer 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
N&R Photography is on a distinguished roadN&R Photography is on a distinguished roadN&R Photography is on a distinguished roadN&R Photography is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tom
I was there a few weeks ago. Saw some great stuff but there was a lot of stuff that I missed and places I didn't go, so I'm hoping to go next year. A few of my highlights:
Great pictures too Tom ! Monaco is just unbelievable !

Old 08-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Nice SA spotting btw!
Weren't they only going to make the one SA Aperta? And that couldn't be the same one, unless the guy got bored of blue...

EDIT: sorry, I was thinking of the Superamerica 45.

Last edited by astonmartinone77; 08-29-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Weren't they only going to make the one SA Aperta? And that couldn't be the same one, unless the guy got bored of blue...

There's 80 standard Aperta and 1 Superamerica 45 based on the Aperta.

EDIT: oh there you go lol

Last edited by blackhole522; 08-29-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, always wanted to go to Monaco

Old 08-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
BNNY is on a distinguished roadBNNY is on a distinguished road
More! More! More!

Old 08-30-2011, 04:20 AM
Banned
The Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these parts
Very very nice!!!

Post up some pics of Lamborghini's and Bentley's !

And welcome by the way!

How did you hear about TEAMSPEED.COM ??

Last edited by The Bank; 08-30-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
N&R Photography is on a distinguished roadN&R Photography is on a distinguished roadN&R Photography is on a distinguished roadN&R Photography is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Bank
Very very nice!!!

Post up some pics of Lamborghini's and Bentley's !

And welcome by the way!

How did you hear about TEAMSPEED.COM ??
I met a man in Monaco who had a Bentley Continental GT Supersport by Anderson Germany, and he recommended me to join Teamspeed and share my photos with you. I already knew this forum/website which looks really great anyway

Old 08-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Simply loving your talent man. Keep it up especially lambos and if you come across and mclarens

Old 08-30-2011, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Love the pics, what's the last one?
marussia or something, a russian brand

Old 08-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Good stuff, my man!

Quick Reply: Supercars in Monaco - Summer 2011