Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Universal Autosports Grand Opening

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
Lussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud of
Universal Autosports Grand Opening

Our Grand Opening is this Sunday, anyone in the area please stop buy. Going to be a good time. Here is the info.

----------------------------------------------

Giacomo Ciaccia and Luke Vuksnaj personally invite you to the Grand Opening of Universal Autosports, New York's only authorized Koenigsegg dealer. We ask that you join us for this momentous occasion on

Sunday, May 18 2008
11:00am to 4:00pm

Stop by and say hello to old friends. Universal Autosports' Chief Technicians Luigi Scala and Kent Woodworth will be on hand to answer any of your questions.

Enjoy hors d'oeuvres and refreshments in a familiar place as we celebrate a new era of automotive passion and excellence.

112 Glen Street, Glen Cove, NY, 11542
RSVP by e-mail at rsvp@universalautosports.com
or by phone at 516.801.8201

Old 05-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond repute
Exotics Rally is in. We're actually finishing our weekend Atlantic City Rally at the Grand Opening of the Dealership. 20+ exotics... looking forward to it.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:28 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I was in the area Id so stop buy to check out CCX. But at least I can rely on sick pics after

Old 05-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Lussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hovik
Exotics Rally is in. We're actually finishing our weekend Atlantic City Rally at the Grand Opening of the Dealership. 20+ exotics... looking forward to it.

Awesome!!! Going to be a good time.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by ss7
I wish I was in the area Id so stop buy to check out CCX. But at least I can rely on sick pics after

I am going to be shooting all day. Going to have lots of pics.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:41 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Universal Autosports
I am going to be shooting all day. Going to have lots of pics.
Nice looking forward to that, and special request if possible... cockpit shot of ccx, Ive been trying to find a good one for a while now.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by ss7
Nice looking forward to that, and special request if possible... cockpit shot of ccx, Ive been trying to find a good one for a while now.

Will do. I will do that for you on Wednesday.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:34 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I look forward to seeing all of you guys

Old 05-13-2008, 10:38 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Universal Autosports
Will do. I will do that for you on Wednesday.
Many thanks

Old 05-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm very tempted to go being a huge car fanatic, but seeing how I'm only 22, I would feel out of place.

Quick Reply: Universal Autosports Grand Opening