Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Ride in a Koenigsegg Agera

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011 | 02:27 PM
SCS
|
Teamspeed Rookie
SCS is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Ride in a Koenigsegg Agera

I posted this a while back in the Koenigsegg picture thread (not really sure why), but I thought it might deserve a thread of its own. The video kinda speaks for itself.

SCS - Ride in Koenigsegg Agera

Old 07-30-2011 | 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MarkoB is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah well, ok, but the driver has white pants. WHITE!

Old 07-31-2011 | 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well, of course. Every rich playboy has white pants for the summer.

I love how the car is mostly tame, but when the turbo kicks in, it turns into a beast. Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde?

Old 08-01-2011 | 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
really redline in 2nd gear learn to shift before spending this much wow!

Old 08-01-2011 | 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Those white pants sure look awfully tight!!

Old 08-06-2011 | 08:03 AM
SCS
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by JLMIAMI
really redline in 2nd gear learn to shift before spending this much wow!
Well seeing as he hasn't spent a single penny on the car, I think he is entitled to hit the redline. Also, pretty sure it was 3rd gear...

Old 08-06-2011 | 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would say that the fact that he hasn't spent a penny on the car doesn't entitle him to hit the redline. You gotta respect other people's property!

Old 08-06-2011 | 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I have no issue with hitting redline. Hitting the REVLIMITER (@1:11), I do have issue with. It's a flappy paddle box. Jeez.
This is yet another problem with the elimination of manual gearboxes. You get rich douchecanoes that couldn't drive to save their life and think it's okay to wear super tight white pants while doing it. Wrong, I say. Just wrong.....

Old 08-06-2011 | 02:50 PM
SCS
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Ok, maybe I'm underestimating the effects of hitting the rev limiter, but I think most people have done it once or twice. What I do know is that you couldn't be more wrong about the guy. You can say whatever you want about his driving, but he is absolutely not a "rich douchecanoe".

Old 08-06-2011 | 03:02 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to start using the term douchecanoe.

Quick Reply: Ride in a Koenigsegg Agera