Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Zonda Cinque in parking garage!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Yes it appears that's so, if the vids posted seem to be blatant promotional tools for you tube pages going forward the users will be banned.

DJ, Just ban these guys that keep promoting their channel, is already a bad habit and they will never learn, and plus it's annoying as well...

Last edited by 670-SV; 07-29-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Yes it appears that's so, if the vids posted seem to be blatant promotional tools for you tube pages going forward the users will be banned.
DJ, just for reference this tool has started 201 threads on TS. Of that 201, ALL 201 have been stupid ass videos promoting his channel. Doesn't get much more blatant than that.

Old 07-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
And he never replies to the threads.

And the vids are worthless.

Banhammer plz.

Old 07-29-2011, 12:48 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow,...finally my prayers are being heard.

Thanks guys

Old 07-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Seriously fvck off with stupid vids that have no value. We have all see pics and vids of cinques.
Start up and rev vids are shit no more. Take this weak ass shit to L 4play
+1 I am tired of these start up and rev videos, car photo shoots and stupid as* detailing threads...enough....

Old 07-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
He doesn't care to respond? Shows his interest in the forum. . .

Old 07-29-2011, 01:51 PM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
i hate these kind of videos...

pictures are much more artistic...

Old 07-30-2011, 09:55 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
yet he`s still alive,...

TS seems to be on the liberal,all tolerant side

Old 08-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Why not just post them all in one long video thread instead of starting a new thread each time?
This is what I did... I'm kinda turning more to photography now though, I just don't think videoing is that fun anymore, there are people who come/go to london just to see these cars and promote youtube accounts etc because of the money... have no interest in the cars really, but earns money for them so they carry on.
My videos have adverts, but seeing as I spend up to £90 a month on travel expenses, I don't end up earning a great deal... but I do it for the cars because it is a passion.
I don't have a problem with Marchettino as he is a genuine car fan and brings us some great footage of new cars, just threads like these are stupid. Did a similar thing on Pistonheads.Com before the locals caught wind, then he was off!