Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg Agera R in the streets of London!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011 | 07:42 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Koenigsegg Agera R in the streets of London!

Fresh video i took today, definitely one of the most incredible cars i have ever seen on the road!

YouTube - ‪Koenigsegg Agera R Engine Start & Drives Off‬‏

YouTube - ‪Pagani Zonda Cinque, Koenigsegg Agera R or Zonda S?‬‏

Old 07-11-2011 | 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Great clips, but in all honesty I'd take either one of the Zondas over it.

Old 07-11-2011 | 07:55 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by NGJR
Great clips, but in all honesty I'd take either one of the Zondas over it.
I'm a great fan of the Zonda, but by watching the Cinque next to the Agera R, the Cinque looks 10 years old :|

Old 07-11-2011 | 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^Even that I still cannot get myself to like the segg over the cinque

To me, I process the agera with that of a veyron not a zonda. And if it came down to agera v SS, I would choose the SS. I love the agera there is just something about it that turns me off, however, this is all based off that fact that I haven't driven any.

Last edited by Hill; 07-11-2011 at 08:44 PM.