Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg Agera R and Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011 | 01:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I read somewhere that they have already moved on to Paris.

Old 07-19-2011 | 01:35 PM
Tom
Teamspeed Member
Tom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Those are some very nice cars, it's time for me to go to London. I might be going in September. Does anyone know if they are still there in September?
The best time to go is the first few weekends in July, that's when it's most 'prolific'.

Old 07-19-2011 | 02:54 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by P K Wright
I read somewhere that they have already moved on to Paris.
Have heard from a friend in Paris that two Veyron Supersports from Qatar arrived to Paris and soon to hit the streets for few weeks. I hoped to see both of them in London because I'm going there soon, but seems that many of them will be in Paris.

Old 07-20-2011 | 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tom
The best time to go is the first few weekends in July, that's when it's most 'prolific'.
Yeah, but the problem is, I still have some exams to do at my university until 10 September.
So there no exotics (like a Veyron, Zonda, Koenigsegg or 670SV) anymore in London in September?

Old 07-20-2011 | 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, fuvk me long time! Why do I always miss the sweet cars outside Dorchester? The most exotic one I've seen is a 599.. And I've been there on at least 4 occasions.

Old 02-28-2012 | 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Kneerabbit is infamous around these partsKneerabbit is infamous around these partsKneerabbit is infamous around these parts
These car s are so insane!